An extremely detailed re-work The Last Supper. With tons of easter eggs and references to pop culture.
Please read all the info on this page to be 100% up-to-date.
This art piece is now 95% finished. The remaining 5% will be the icing on the cake. 5% extra details! By pre-ordering this print you support an independent artist and you make sure you get your hands on this artwork as one of the first people that will buy one.
This is what you get when you pre-order
- Your print in this limited series of 200 prints.
- 100 cm x 70 cm so they aren't too big and still fit in a standard size frame.
- A glitter crucafix sticker.
- A certiicate of authenticity.
- I'm also releasing a limited run of A5 booklets with all the easter eggs and details in close up explained. This booklet with be around 25 pages of extra info and insights into the work (50€ extra).
This is, by far, the most detailed print I ever made.
If you want to discover all the little details, go over to my Instagram account to see more!
It's almost sold out! Order now!
It's crazy, but this print is almost sold out. Eventhough it's a pre-order. If you want one of these prints. Go ahead and pre-order now!